Saturday, November 3, 2012


Playlist for Saturday, November 3, 2012


The show is a fond look back at the first decade of WRAS, which went on the air on January 18, 1971. Many thanks to all who built this 100,000 watt FM legend and made it the most powerful all-student programmed station in the world.


(Artist, Song, Album)

8 a.m. hour:
Tennessee Ernie Ford, When You And I Were Young Maggie, Long Long Ago
Cowboy/Boyer & Talton, Long Ride
Maria Muldaur, Lying Song, Sweet Harmony
Nicolette Larson, Rio De Janeiro Blue, In the Nick of Time
Allman Brothers, Stormy Monday, At Fillmore East
Delaney and Bonnie, Everybody Loves a Winner, Home
Jefferson Airplane, Crown of Creation, Crown of Creation
The Who, Boris the Spider, A Quick One (Happy Jack)
Thunderclap Newman, Accidents, Hollywood Dream
Gino Vannelli, Love of my Life, The Gist of the Gemini

9 a.m. Hour
Who, I Am The Sea, Quadrophenia
Who, The Real Me, Quadrophenia
Who, Quadrophenia, Quadrophenia
Sesame Street, Rubber Duckie, Sesame Street Fever
Billy Preston, Will It Go Round In Circles, Music is my Life
Grand Funk, Feelin' Alright, Survival
Styx, Light Up, Equinox
Yes, And You And I, Close To The Edge
John Baldry, Conditional Discharge/Don't Try To Lay No Boogie Woogie On The King Of Rock & Roll, It Ain't Easy
Alice Cooper, Elected, Billion Dollar Babies
Bachman-Turner Overdrive, Roll On Down The Highway, Not Fragile

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments to this family-friendly, moderated blog. To keep you from being disappointed, I don't profess to be an expert in music, play only deep cuts, and be a music snob. I listened to top 40 and liked it. And I do repeat songs because I pull music off the wall on the fly - just like the old days.