Saturday, March 30, 2013

Saturday, March 30, 2013

(Artist/Song/Album)

Fleetwood Mac, Did You Ever Love Me, Penguin

Fleetwood Mac, Nightwatch, Penguin

Peter Gabriel, Solsbury Hill, Peter Gabriel

Tom Waits, Closing Time, Closing Time

Led Zeppelin, Since I've Been Loving You, Led Zeppelin III

Allman Brothers, Ain't Wastin' Time No More, Eat A Peach

Staple Singers, Respect Yourself, Be Altitude: Respect Yourself

Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Teach Your Children, Deja Vu

Thermos Greenwood, Space Song, Pin Head Teddy

Elvin Bishop, Party 'Till The Cows Come Home, Tulsa Shuffle

NRBQ, Puddin' Truck, NRBQ (the 1999 yellow album)

Little Feat, Old Folks Boogie, Waiting For Columbus


9:00 a.m. Hour:

Iron Butterfly, In-A-Godda-Da-Vida, In-A-Godda-Da-Vida

Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Ohio, So Far

Paul Simon, Peace Like A River, Anthology

Doobie Brothers, Nobody, The Doobie Brothers

Junior Walker, Shotgun

Curtis Mayfield, Superfly, Superfly Soundtrack

John Denver, Thank God I'm A Country Boy, Greatest Hits Volume 2

Slim Whitman, Una Paloma Blanca, All My Best

David Bowie, Space Oddity, Best of Bowie

Deep Purple, Woman From Tokyo

Cowsills, Hair, Best Of Cowsills

3 comments:

  1. Awesome shows week after week Jefferson, thanks for doing it for us, we love it!
    Steven Bearden
    Marietta, GA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the show.

    Not really into Buffett?

    ReplyDelete
  3. tarver.r.miller@gmail.comMarch 30, 2013 at 7:57 PM

    Hi, Jeff.

    I was listen to to your broadcast on my way to work this morning, I heard 'Space Song' and it has been engraved in my head every since. I can't seem to find any trace of the track however. Could you post a link to where I could purchase either a CD or direct download of the song?

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments to this family-friendly, moderated blog. To keep you from being disappointed, I don't profess to be an expert in music, play only deep cuts, and be a music snob. I listened to top 40 and liked it. And I do repeat songs because I pull music off the wall on the fly - just like the old days.