Saturday, March 9, 2013

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Reeling In The Years Playlist for Saturday, March 9, 2013

8am Hour:


Bruce Springsteen, Blinded by the Light, Asbury Park

Al Kooper, Let Your Love Shine,  A Possible Projection Of The Future/Childhood's End

Humble Pie, 30 Days in the Hole, Smokin'

George Harrison, It Don't Come Easy, Concert for Bangladesh

George Harrison, Beware of Darkness, Concert for Bangladesh

George Harrison, While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Concert for Bangladesh

Little River Band, Help is on the Way, Diamantina Cocktail

Martin Mull, Noses Run in my Family, Days of Wine and Neuroses

Martin Mull, Just Tonight, Days of Wine and Neuroses

Ron Wood, I Can Feel the Fire, I've Got My Own Album To Do

T Rex, The Wizard, T. Rex

Kinky Friedman, Old Man Lucas, Lasso From El Paso

Donovan, Mellow Yellow, Mellow Yellow


9am Hour:

George Thorogood And The Destroyers, Deleware Slide, George Thorogood And The Destroyers

Jimmy Buffett, Son Of A Son Of A Sailor, Songs You Know By Heart

Pure Prairie League, Two Lane Highway, Two Lane Highway

Norman Greenbaum, Spirit In The Sky, 70's Radio Hits Vol. 2

Ten Years After, Me And My Baby, Cricklewood  Green (RIP Alvin Lee)

Ten Years After, Love Like A Man, Cricklewood  Green

Who,  I Am The Sea/The Real Me, Quadrophenia

Shirley Bassey, Diamonds Are Forever, Best Of Bond..James Bond 50th Anniversary Collection

Shirley Bassey, Goldfinger, Best Of Bond..James Bond 50th Anniversary Collection

Little Feat, Fat Man In The Bathtub, Hotcakes And Outtake

Ohio Express, 1 2 3 Red Light, Best Of






1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the Buffett. For some reason, I've been Jonesing old Buffett lately. If you can work some in occasionally, would be greatly appreciated.

    If you can find "Something So Feminine About a Mandolin", I'd love to hear that. Not sure which album it's on, maybe Havana Daydreamin.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments to this family-friendly, moderated blog. To keep you from being disappointed, I don't profess to be an expert in music, play only deep cuts, and be a music snob. I listened to top 40 and liked it. And I do repeat songs because I pull music off the wall on the fly - just like the old days.