Saturday, May 11, 2013

Saturday, May 11, 2013

8am Hour:

Steve Miller, Your Saving Grace, Your Saving Grace

Yes, Firebird Suite/Siberian Khatru, Yessongs

Rare Earth, Born to Wander, Ecology

Cowsills, Hair, (single)

Ian Matthews, Hit and Run, Hit and Run

Doors, Ship of Fools, Morrison Hotel

Mott The Hoople, All the Way to Memphis, Mott

Jethro Tull, Mother Goose, Aqualung

Joni Mitchell, Free Man in Paris, Court and Spark

Bob Dylan, Peggy Day, Nashville Skyline

Emerson Lake and Palmer, Hoedown, Trilogy

Byrds, Jesus is Just Alright, Ballad of Easy Rider

Aerosmith, Same Old Song and Dance, Get Your Wings



9am Hour:

Blues Image, Ride Captain Ride, (single)

Wet Willie, Street Corner Seranade, Manorisms

Foghat, Fool For The City, Fool For The City

Trapeze, You Are The Music, You Are The Music We Are The Band

Tod Rundgren, A Dream Goes On Forever, The Definitive Rock Collection

Bonnie Raitt, Bluebird, Bonnie Raitt

Rolling Stones, Your Can't Always Get What You Want, Hot Rocks

Jethro Tull, Locomotive Breath, Aqualung

Eric Burdon and the Animals, San Franciscan Nights, Winds Of Change

Neil Diamond, I'm A Believer, Just For You

Bob Seger, Get Out Of Denver, Seven

1 comment:

  1. GREAT PULL with the Seger! I was bitching about being in Denver a coupla months ago, and before I got on that Freedom Bird Home, an old friend of mine slapped that on my facebook page. I'm tryin to get me mates to play that at our 25th anniversary reunion next year.
    Love the show, but you should play more Randy Newman.
    witch

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments to this family-friendly, moderated blog. To keep you from being disappointed, I don't profess to be an expert in music, play only deep cuts, and be a music snob. I listened to top 40 and liked it. And I do repeat songs because I pull music off the wall on the fly - just like the old days.