Saturday, May 25, 2013

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Artist/Song/Album


8am Hour:

Stephen Stills, Wooden Ships, Stephen Stills Live

Commander Cody And His Lost Planet Airmen, Hot Rod Lincoln, We've Got A Live One Here!

Badfinger, Baby Blue, Straight Up

Uriah Heep, Sweet Lorraine, Uriah Heep Live

Spirit, Mr. Skin, Twelve Dreams Of Dr Sardonicus

Stealers Wheel, Stuck In The Middle With You, Stealers Wheel

National Lampoon, Catch It And You Keep It, Radio Dinner

Eagles, Visions, One Of These Nights

NRBQ, RC Cola And A Moon Pie, Peek A Boo

Elvin Bishop, Travelin' Shoes, Let It Flow

Elvin Bishop, Holler And Shout, Struttin' My Stuff

Elvin Bishop, Struttin' My Stuff, Struttin' My Stuff


9am Hour: (RIP Ray Manzarek)

Doors, Light My Fire, The Doors

Doors, Texas Radio And The Big Beat, Alive She Cried

Doors, Love Me Two Times, Alive She Cried

Doors, Awake, An American Prayer

Doors, Ghost Song, An American Prayer

Doors, Dawn's Highway, An American Prayer

Doors, Do It, The Soft Parade

Doors, The Crystal Ship, The Doors

Doors, The Soft Parade, The Soft Parade

Les Dudek, City Magic, Les Dudek

Darryl Rhoades, Burgers From Heaven, Burgers From Heaven

Thermos Greenwood, Space Song, Pin Head Teddy

Paul Simon, Loves Me Like A Rock, Anthology

Raelettes, Leave My Man Alone, Hits And Rarities

Guess Who, Dancin' Fool, Flavours

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments to this family-friendly, moderated blog. To keep you from being disappointed, I don't profess to be an expert in music, play only deep cuts, and be a music snob. I listened to top 40 and liked it. And I do repeat songs because I pull music off the wall on the fly - just like the old days.