Saturday, September 28, 2013

Saturday, September 28, 2013

(Artist, Song, Album)

Hello to our international listeners! Welcome to the stream of Atlanta's most diverse station.


8 a.m. hour:

King Crimson, In The Court Of The Crimson King, In The Court Of The Crimson King

Procol Harum, She Wandered Through The Garden Fence, Procol Harum

Rolling Stones, Midnight Rambler, Hot Rocks 1964 - 1971

Commander Cody And His Lost Planet Airmen, Seeds And Stems, Lost In The Ozone

Brewer And Shipley, One Toke Over The Line, The Best Of

Ozark Mountain Daredevils, If You Wanna Get To Heaven, Ozark Mountain Daredevils

Lynyrd Skynyrd, I Need You, Second Helping

Man, A Night In Dad's Bag, Back Into The Future

John Lennon, Jealous Guy, Lennon Legend

Deep Purple, Lazy, Machine Head


9 a.m. hour:

Freddy Fender, Wasted Days And Wasted Nights, Best Of

J.J. Cale, Don't Cry Sister, 5

Slim Whitman, I Love You Because, All My Best

Fleetwood Mac, Black Magic Woman, Black Magic Woman

Fleetwood Mac, Station Man, Kiln House
-
Donovan, Atlantis, Barabajagal

Mary Poppins, Chim Chim Cheree, Original Cast Soundtrack

George Benson, Breezin', Breezin'

Gong, Expresso, Shadows Of Part 1
-
Spooky Tooth, Evil Woman, Spooky Two

Foghat, Slow Ride, Fool For The City


3 comments:

  1. hey J/W, how about "You are a Fluke of the Universe"....Swami Con....

    p.s. love the psychedlics.......!

    "Happy Trails" Q/S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this show. I am so glad you started it last week. Please tell me I didn't miss any shows. I'll hear you next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well...just a few. This show was on from 1981 - 1985, then came back last June. But hopefully we'll be around for awhile. Thanks for listening!

      Delete

I welcome your comments to this family-friendly, moderated blog. To keep you from being disappointed, I don't profess to be an expert in music, play only deep cuts, and be a music snob. I listened to top 40 and liked it. And I do repeat songs because I pull music off the wall on the fly - just like the old days.