Saturday, September 14, 2013

Saturday, September 14, 2013

(Hey fans - I'll be in the studio hosting our football broadcasts, so during the football season some hours will be "Best Of" shows...otherwise I'd be in the studio for 12 hours straight. So, this hour is from December of last year. The 9:00 hour will be live.)


8 a.m. hour:

Bloodrock, DOA, Bloodrock 2

Alice Cooper, I Love the Dead, Billion Dollar Babies

Henry Gross, Shannon, Release

Joni Mitchell, River, Blue

Kenny Loggins, Walking in the Air, Christmas Time Is Here

The Band, Sleeping, Stage Fright

Moody Blues, Departure/Ride My See Saw, In Search Of The Lost Chord

Rick Derringer, Still Alive and Well, Spring Fever

Three Dog Night, Family of Man, Greatest Hits Live

Santana, Oye Como Va, The Essential Santana

Rolling Stones, Happy, Exile On Main St.

Rod Stewart, Too Bad/Every Picture Tells A Story (Live)


9 a.m. hour:

Linda Ronstadt, Hey Mister That's Me Up On The Jukebox, Prisoner In Disguise

Linda Ronstadt, Hasten Down The Wind,  Hasten Down The Wind

Linda Ronstadt, Sorrow Lives Here, Simple Dreams

Linda Ronstadt, All That You Dream, Living In The USA

Linda Ronstadt, Love Is A Rose, Prisoner In Disguise

Little Feat, All That You Dream, Waiting For Columbus

Thunderclap Newman, Hollywood #1, Hollywood Dream

Elton John, Midnight Creeper, Don't Shoot Me I'm Only The Piano Player

Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Wooden Ships, So Far

Roger Waters The Wall, One Of My Turns~Goodbye Cruel World, The Wall Live In Berlin

Vanity Fare, Hitchin' A Ride, (Single)

Blues Image, Ride Captain Ride, (Single)









3 comments:


  1. Hello Mr Walker,
    Love the show each Saturday mornig--the wife and I always catch it. Wow !!! Uriah Heep (last week, sorry, just getting around to a comment on it) ...loved their live album.

    If you have some time to check the Sly & Family Stone hits, there are many tasteful old classics--"Hot Fun in the Summertime" and "Thank u fo lettin me be mice elf agin" (funk sound and spell).

    Thanks (!!!) for playing Little Feat this morning... good time, fun listening.
    --DJW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really dig the show. I listen on the way home from work. I had to stop for gas and was so disappointed when I got back in the car and you announced you had played "Shannon" AND I MISSED IT! What a classic. I would love to hear something from Fleetwood Mac's Mystery To Me, Bob Welch, or some more King Crimson. Also, one of my dad's favorite tunes is Jeff Beck Going Down. I am sad to say I only get to hear the first half of the show as I work all night and am completely fried when I get home. I have, however, fallen asleep in the truck in the driveway so I could hear the rest of a song and find out who it was. It was Johnny Winter's blazing live version of Stormy Monday I think. Un-be-lieveable. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the Genesis and ELO!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments to this family-friendly, moderated blog. To keep you from being disappointed, I don't profess to be an expert in music, play only deep cuts, and be a music snob. I listened to top 40 and liked it. And I do repeat songs because I pull music off the wall on the fly - just like the old days.