Saturday, November 16, 2013

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Saturday, November 16, 2013

8am Hour:

Grateful Dead, Truckin'-Loser, Truckin' In The Rhein With The Grateful Dead


9am Hour:

Woodstock Soundtrack, John Sebastian, I Had A Dream

Canned Heat, Going Up The Country

Richie Havens, Freedom

Country Joe And The Fish, Rock & Soul Music

Arlo Guthrie, Coming Into Los Angeles

Sha Na Na, At The Hop

-

Stevie Wonder, Superstition, The Original Musicquarium I

Stevie Wonder, Living For The City, The Original Musicquarium I

Stevie Wonder, Superwoman, The Original Musicquarium I

Flock, Clown, The Best Of The Flock

Hollies, Long Cool Woman, Epic Anthology

Gary Glitter, Rock & Roll P.2, 1972 Rock On


3 comments:

  1. A little Woodstock a dose of Flock and life is good again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this show. It reminds me a lot of the days when there was lot of great creative music to discover, and WRAS was my station. Is there any chance you would consider doing podcasts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, technically, it's not legal to podcast a show like this unless you get permission from the copyright holder for each song, but it could be "streamed on demand". We're working on getting that for the station. The best way to record it is to get the premium version of TuneIn...about $2. Figuring out how to get it to record is a bit of a hassle, but it works!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments to this family-friendly, moderated blog. To keep you from being disappointed, I don't profess to be an expert in music, play only deep cuts, and be a music snob. I listened to top 40 and liked it. And I do repeat songs because I pull music off the wall on the fly - just like the old days.