Saturday, November 9, 2013

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Saturday, November 9, 2013


8 a.m. hour:

Theme From Underdog TV Show (RIP Buck Biggers, Co-Creator, Avondale Estates, Ga. Native)

Quicksilver Messenger Service, Fresh Air, Anthology

Bob Dylan, Tonight I'll Be Staying Here With You, Nashville Skyline

Bruce Springsteen, Cadillac Ranch, The River

Moody Blues, Never Comes The Day, On The Threshold Of A Dream

Al Stewart, Road To Moscow, Past Present And Future

Shawn Phillips, Victoria Emmanuele, Best Of (Originally from Bright White album)

Guess Who, Star Baby, Greatest Hits

Linda Ronstadt, Tumbling Dice, Simple Dreams

Jonathan Edwards, Sunshine, Super Hits Of The 70's/Have A Nice Day Vol. 7

Alan Parsons Project, I Wouldn't Want To Be Like You, Gold Collection

John Baldry, You Can't Judge A Book, Everything Stops For Tea

Elvin Bishop, Let It Flow, Let It Flow


9 a.m. hour:

Robin Trower, Bridge of Sighs/In This Place, Bridge of Sighs

Aerosmith, You See Me Cryin', Toys In The Attic

Stanley Clarke, School Days, School Days

Wet Willie, Dixie Rock, Dixie Rock

Mott The Hoople, Ballad of Mott The Hoople, Mott

Guess Who, Hang on to Your Life, Share The Land

Santana, Everybody's Everything, Santana (III)

Alice Cooper, Elected, Billion Dollar Babies

Steely Dan, Bodhisattva, Countdown To Ecstasy

Steely Dan, Kid Charlemagne, The Royal Scam

3 comments:

  1. Faked me out with that "End of the Show" comment at 9 AM! Then Robin Trower saved the day! Great show man, thanks for all you do.
    Steven Bearden
    Marietta

    ReplyDelete
  2. I continue to be entertained. Your musical taste so matches my interests, it us a little unsettling.

    Now if someone would just find Red Velour and some Martini's Conqueso I would be in heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faked me out too with that "end of show" comment at 9am. I was about to get mad!! Great show!! LOVED the Steely Dan two play.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments to this family-friendly, moderated blog. To keep you from being disappointed, I don't profess to be an expert in music, play only deep cuts, and be a music snob. I listened to top 40 and liked it. And I do repeat songs because I pull music off the wall on the fly - just like the old days.