Saturday, January 25, 2014

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Saturday, January 25, 2014


8:00 a.m. Hour:

George Harrison, Wah Wah, All Things Must Pass

George Harrison, Ballad Of Sir Frankie Crisp (Let It Roll), All Things Must Pass

George Harrison, Isn't It A Pity, All Things Must Pass

Atlanta Rhythm Section, What You Gonna Do About It, Back Up Against The Wall

Bill Wyman, What A Blow, Monkey Grip

Manfred Mann, Buddah, Get Your Rocks Off

Doors, Cars Hiss By My Window, L.A. Woman

Jeff Beck Group, Plynth, Beck Ola

Kiki Dee, I've Got The Music In Me, (single)

Norman Greenbaum, Spirit In The Sky, (single)



9:00 a.m. Hour:

Iron Butterfly, In-A-Godda-Da-Vida, In-A-Godda-Da-Vida

Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Ohio, So Far

Paul Simon, Peace Like A River, Anthology

Doobie Brothers, Nobody, The Doobie Brothers

Cheech & Chong, Let's Make A Dope Deal, Big Bambu

Junior Walker, Shotgun

Curtis Mayfield, Superfly, Superfly Soundtrack

John Denver, Thank God I'm A Country Boy, Greatest Hits Volume 2

Slim Whitman, Una Paloma Blanca, All My Best

David Bowie, Space Oddity, Best of Bowie

Deep Purple, Woman From Tokyo

Cowsills, Hair, Best Of Cowsills







2 comments:

  1. Too bad you don't have a chat room during your show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. During the show I'm running around grabbing vinyl and typing the playlist into this blog, so I probably wouldn't have time to respond, but if I had my act together I'd preplan the whole thing and chat on the phone and online too!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments to this family-friendly, moderated blog. To keep you from being disappointed, I don't profess to be an expert in music, play only deep cuts, and be a music snob. I listened to top 40 and liked it. And I do repeat songs because I pull music off the wall on the fly - just like the old days.