Saturday, August 3, 2013

Playlist for Saturday, August 3, 2013

(Artist, Song, Album)

8 a.m. hour:

Yes, Close To The Edge, Yessongs (Live)

Yes, And You And I, Yessongs (Live)

Yes, Siberian Khatru, Yessongs (Live)

Yes, Yours Is No Disgrace, Yessongs (Live)

Yes, Clap, The Yes Album (Live)



9 a.m. hour:

Tennessee Ernie Ford, When You And I Were Young Maggie, Long Long Ago

Cowboy/Boyer & Talton, Long Ride

Maria Muldaur, Lying Song, Sweet Harmony

Nicolette Larson, Rio De Janeiro Blue, In the Nick of Time

Linda Ronstadt, Someone To Lay Down Beside Me, Hasten Down The Wind

Allman Brothers, Stormy Monday, At Fillmore East

Delaney and Bonnie, Everybody Loves a Winner, Home

Jefferson Airplane, Crown of Creation, Crown of Creation

The Who, Boris the Spider, A Quick One (Happy Jack)

Thunderclap Newman, Accidents, Hollywood Dream

Gino Vannelli, Love of my Life, The Gist of the Gemini

1 comment:

I welcome your comments to this family-friendly, moderated blog. To keep you from being disappointed, I don't profess to be an expert in music, play only deep cuts, and be a music snob. I listened to top 40 and liked it. And I do repeat songs because I pull music off the wall on the fly - just like the old days.