Saturday, August 10, 2013

Saturday, August 9, 2013

Saturday, August 9, 2013

8 a.m. Hour

Who, I Am The Sea, Quadrophenia

Who, The Real Me, Quadrophenia

Who, Quadrophenia, Quadrophenia

Sesame Street, Rubber Duckie, Sesame Street Fever

Billy Preston, Will It Go Round In Circles, Music is my Life

Grand Funk, Feelin' Alright, Survival

Styx, Light Up, Equinox

Yes, And You And I, Close To The Edge

John Baldry, Conditional Discharge/Don't Try To Lay No Boogie Woogie On The King Of Rock & Roll, It Ain't Easy

Alice Cooper, Elected, Billion Dollar Babies

Bachman-Turner Overdrive, Roll On Down The Highway, Not Fragile



9 a.m. Hour

Frank Zappa, Montana, Overnite Sensation (RIP George Duke)

Weather Report, Birdland, Heavy Weather

Little Feat, Old Folk's Boogie, Waiting For Columbus

Jimmy Dean, Wait For The Wagon, The Songs We All Love Best

Elton John, Funeral For A Friend/Love Lies Bleeding, Goodbye Yellow Brick Road

Faces, Love Lives Here, A Nod Is As Good As A Wink To A Blind Horse

Wet Willie, She's My Lady, Dixie Rock

Savoy Brown, Street Corner Talking, Street Corner Talking

Chicago, Make Me Smile/Color My World, Chicago II

Norman Greenbaum, Spirit In The Sky, Spirit In The Sky










No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments to this family-friendly, moderated blog. To keep you from being disappointed, I don't profess to be an expert in music, play only deep cuts, and be a music snob. I listened to top 40 and liked it. And I do repeat songs because I pull music off the wall on the fly - just like the old days.