Saturday, May 10, 2014

Saturday, May 10, 2014

8am

Paul Simon, 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover, Anthology

Bob Dylan, Tonight I'll Be Staying Here With You, Nashville Skyline

Janis Ian, Jesse, The Essential Janis Ian

Kinks, Acute Schizophrenia Paranoia Blues, Muswell Hillbillies

Dave Mason, Shouldn't Have Take More Than You Gave, Alone Together

Rolling Stones, 2000 Light Years From Home, Their Satanic Majesties Request

Argent, God Gave Rock & Roll To You, Greatest: The Singles Collection

Doors, Moonlight Drive, Strange Days

Guess Who, Hand Me Down World, Share The Land

Alan Parsons Project, I Wouldn't Want To Be Like You, Gold Collection

Commander Cody, Hot Rod Lincoln, Lost In The Ozone

Elton John, Teacher I Need You, Don't Shoot Me I'm Only The Piano Player


9am

Who, Long Live Rock, Odds And Sods

Steppenwolf, Born To Be Wild, 16 Greatest Hits

J. Geils Band, So Sharp, The Morning After

James Gang, Funk #49, Greatest Hits

Billy Joel, The Ballad Of Billy The Kid, Piano Man

Doors, Moonlight Drive, Strange Days

Chicago, Dialog (Parts One And Two), Chicago V

Marshall Tucker Band, 24 Hour A Time, Anthology: The First 30 Years

Emerson Lake & Palmer, From The Beginning, Come And See The Show

Little Feat, Fat Man In The Bathtub, Waiting For Columbus

Todd Rundgren, A Dream Goes On Forever, The Definitive Rock Collection


1 comment:

  1. I loved your show this morning. Could not get thru by phone. Was crying too. How can it end like this? WRAS has been the soundtrack of my life for twenty years, and the DJs part of my home.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments to this family-friendly, moderated blog. To keep you from being disappointed, I don't profess to be an expert in music, play only deep cuts, and be a music snob. I listened to top 40 and liked it. And I do repeat songs because I pull music off the wall on the fly - just like the old days.